Saturday, December 1, 2012

30 days of thanks: Day 30

Wow! Already day 30!

Today I'm thankful to report that there may be hope for Keaton after all. I know that after this post, you guys were worried about his lack of interest in spiritual things. :-)
On our way home this afternoon, he informed me that he'd like to "remember God more." (okay?) Not really sure what that means, but He asked specifically if I could check Netflix to see if there are any shows about "God stories!" 

I'm on it, KRay!

 I can't believe it's the last day of November and there's still so much I have to be thankful for:  my parents, my family, my inlaws, my health, the health and safety of my loved ones, my soft bed, always feeling loved, never knowing real hunger or want... the list could go on and on. Thanks for reading along. God has blessed me so greatly, and its such a good practice for me to intentionally look for his goodness in my every day life.

No comments: