Saturday, December 15, 2012

DPP: Day 15

Too many favorites today. I just can't narrow it down!
Dear Santa, 
Batcave
Coloring books
Eagle Talon (castle)
?
?
Little Mermaid
Lion King
Thanks
Your Friend, Keaton

Guess who showed up at the beach this morning! Keaton was not fooled: "That is not the real Santa!" (who we saw at Windward Mall last night)
Meet Frosty the Sandman
My boys were "little lambs" in our church Christmas play tonight. They did such a great job! Are they not the sweetest little lambs you've ever seen?
I think we wore them out today!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Yes, they are the sweetest little lambs I've ever seen!
That's why I don't understand the spoon in the kitchen with the frown on it!

Melissa Batusic said...

Please tell me Keaton didn't spell all of that by himself????