Friday, January 16, 2009

Kiddie Tunes

Surely I am not alone when I say that Fisher Price, Little Tikes, and the like must pay big bucks to people to come up with the most “can’t get them out of your head” ditties to attach to their toys! Scott and I are often humming and singing to Keaton’s toys long after he has gone to bed. One of Keaton’s favorite toys that he received for Christmas was the Fisher Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage. The songs on this toy are so annoyingly catchy! I thought it was funny that it actually came with lyric cards.

Here’s the lyrics to our favorite tune:

The Wiggle Song
Wiggle. I love to move and wiggle. Wiggle. Wave my hands and wiggle. Wiggle. Kick my feet and wiggle. Come on wiggle with me!

Wiggle. I love to shake and wiggle. Wiggle. Bounce up and down and wiggle. Wiggle. Crawl around and wiggle. Come on wiggle with me!

Wiggle those toes. (yeah, yeah)
Wiggle those fingers. (yeah, yeah) Wiggle those fingers, wiggle those toes. Let’s see where the wiggling goes!

Far cry from Bob Dylan, right Scott? Amazing how a baby changes things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog! It's precious. I just caught up and look forward to future posts - and pictures. :) Love, Carolyn