Friday, January 9, 2009

Queen Mia


My niece Mia has been such a blessing in my life! She has brought me so much joy and laughter in her 4 years! I had to share with all that she was crowned Queen of the Day in her Pre-K class. Below is a copy of her interview. Enjoy!

(Picture disclaimer: she does her own hair at school)

Queen Mia is 4 years old and cheerfully attends pre-k at Hoover Elementary. She absolutely adores her parents, Elise and Aaron. Mia comments, “My mom is 9…I think, and my dad is 11.” Mia has 2 bubbly brothers, A.J. and Jacob, and she has a soft spot in her heart for per precious pup, Sugar. Purple is Mia’s favorite color of the Crayola rainbow, and when it comes to snacking, one may find Mia rummaging for Ramen noodles or munching a hearty hamburger at McDonald’s. When asked, “Where in the world would you like to go on vacation?” Mia replied with no hesitation, “…the mall.” Queen Mia closed her interview by sharing what she wants to be when she grows up, “…a sister…because I’m growing up.”

Of course, she reigns the Queen of the Archambo Family year round!

No comments: