Tuesday, September 8, 2015

10 months old!

Hi Sailor June! 
I love you more every month of your life. 
Here's only a few of the many things that make me kiss you 100 times a day: 
your chubby feet
the way you smile back at me after you've conquered a flight of stairs...
the way your ride in the cart at Target...
the way you cry when you're in jail...
the way you help me unload the dishwasher...
the way you get into EVERYTHING...
the way you play and talk in your crib after you wake up from your nap...
the way you look in a coonskin cap...
the way you kick your feet and say "OOOOOO" when you're excited!
the way you lounge around like your daddy...
the way you play so contentedly with your brother...
the way you let me cuddle you...
Thank you for being beautiful you!

We love you beyond words!!

No comments: