Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beware

In the words of Kyle Reese, "Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead (or your house is a disaster in our case)"






 This afternoon, we leave the island for our 5 week tour of the mainland. This will include 8 (yes, 8) separate flights with me alone with both of my boys. I'm so blessed to get to spend time with family and friends and show off my boys, but I am still a little anxious (AKA nauseated with fear) about this trip.  There's no telling what kinda trouble the Terminator could get into at 32,000 ft. Your prayers are much appreciated for safe, smooth, timely flights, and cooperative, healthy, quietly-entertained children.

Side note: I decided to get bangs yesterday. Let's hope that was the end of my bad judgement calls for awhile...

No comments: