Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 months

Oh, Marky. How can you be 10 months old already?

"Aren't I getting a little old for this, Mom?"

This boy is a mess mess MESS! I love his feisty sweet personality that he lets me see a little more of each day. 


A few new tricks this month:
Claps
Plays peek-a-boo
Waves bye bye
Drinks from a sippy cup
Dancing to music

He is standing without support for longer periods, but has yet venture out with many stand alone steps. Crawling is just faster and more efficient, I guess...


He's developing quite a vocabulary: 

"Uh-oh"
"Mama"
"Nana" (Banana)

He's showing more interest in books now (beyond tearing the pages out and eating them), and will sit for longer to play with certain toys.


His bath is his favorite time of the day. He also loves the pool and the beach. 


He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, which drives his mama absolutely CRAZY! Oh, how I miss you, Paci

Keaton is still his favorite person in the whole wide world.

Unfortunately, he's getting a little pickier about food. He still opens his mouth for anything, but promptly removes the food from his mouth if the texture or taste is not quite what he expected. He then examines it carefully and chooses to either put the food back in and eat or throw the food to the ground. Let's hope this is not the beginning of the end for my good little eater...

T minus 27 days until Girls Trip '11. I've got to get this boy weaned!
"Good luck with that!"

Overall, I'm blessed to have a very happy, healthy, hilarious 10 month old. He adds so much joy to our lives everyday! 

2 comments:

Mary Anderson said...

Grammy can't wait to get my hands on that boy! I'm going to kiss those cheeks, blow on that belly & chew on those toes!

brumbra said...

Just proves "Little guys can do big things too!!!"