Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day Thirty!!

For day 30, I'm thankful for grandparents - the only people in the world that love our children as much (if not more) than we do. 

We are so blessed that our boys have 2 loving sets of grandparents. 


We so enjoyed our time with Grammie and Papa over the last two weeks. Keaton cried real tears for a solid hour after we left them at the airport yesterday.



We are so excited that Brumbra and Papa will be coming in just 2 weeks to celebrate Christmas with us!


I can't believe this is my final day in my 30 days of thanks! It has gone by so fast! It has been good practice for me and helped me realize how much have to be thankful for on a daily basis. I hope that even though the blog series is ending, I can continue in a spirit of thankfulness all year long.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I'm very Thankful that we got to spend QUALITY TIME with Keaton & Mark!