Monday, September 27, 2010

Hawaii Ink

Lesson learned: don't put tattoos on your kid if there is a chance that it may be one of the most photographed weeks of their life. Two weeks ago (Sept 13th), I found some Cars tattoos that I friend had given me, and I thought it would be fun to show them to Keaton b/c we've never done tattoos before. I thought they would surely wash right off in the bath that night. Wrong! Here we are 2 weeks later and the tattoos are still there! If we really scrubbed, I think they would come off at this point, but of course, Keaton doesn't want to let them go, so he makes sure we are extra careful in the bath each night. Now Lightning McQueen, Chick Hicks and the rest of the gang have a presence in all the pictures of Keaton during Mark's first 2 weeks. Oh well!


3 comments:

Mary Anderson said...

Big Brother just wants to fit in with the rest of the world. Everyone "cool" has tattoos! His cousins have them too!
Grammie

Melissa Batusic said...

That is so cute! You'll always remember his first tattoos! And I think Andrew has those same undies!

Chris and Tiana said...

Ha ha! I totally get that. Jude was baptized at church this week and we of course took lots of pictures. Thanks to Chris, Clara Beth has a tattoo that goes all the way around her arm and she wore a sleeveless dress. Lovely. Just keeping it real, right?