Monday, September 13, 2010

Livin Life

Since we know that Keaton's life is about to change in a big way, the last 2 weeks have been spent trying to pack in as much fun as we can! Here's some of the stuff we have been up to...

Strolling Waikiki













Playgroup at the beach!























Picnic at the park with best buddy, Lucas











Honolulu Zoo for Labor Day













Friday evening football on the beach with Dad














Story time at the library












Visiting our animal friends at Kualoa Ranch - Buster the Ostrich is a hit!
















Plenty of Pooltime
















Ice Cream!












And of course, several trips to the mall so he can play with the trains.




2 comments:

Mary Anderson said...

Love it! You almost feel sorry for him having to share Mommy & Daddy with someone new! I know he will be a great big brother! I loved the pictures of the three of you on the sailboat that Scott sent. I've titled that one of the last pictures as an "only child." Can't wait to see a picture of Keaton holding the baby! I already have it pictured in my mind! I guess I'm seeing Laura holding Douglas and Caroline holding Matthew!

Jenny said...

I wish I could have a play group at the beach!!!! How fun! You will cherish all of these times with just him. I remember Caroline saying to me that she wished the baby was still in my belly so we could do all of the fun things we used to do! I guess they both will be saying that to me again soon enough!
I love you all!