Friday, June 4, 2010

B & P Arrive!

Brumbra and Papa Anderson arrived on the island on Tuesday evening. Since Scott has had to work everyday, I've had the pleasure of being their personal tour guide! So far, we've done alot of driving around and exploring, enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery. Yesterday, we took the "Northshore" drive, one of my favorite things to do. We walked around Laie Point and Sunset Beach, and then ate some amazing pizza at Pizza Bob's in Haleiwa. Brumbra (AKA "Gramarazzi") has taken nearly 100 pictures so far, but here are some of my favorites!

2 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

Yea! I'm so glad they're there! Have fun!

Jenny said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous!! Matt said that Mom has had to take more than 100 pictures!!! HA HA
I love you all and wish I could be there!