Tuesday, June 8, 2010

25 weeks (and counting!)

Probably the ONLY good thing about being considered a "high risk" pregnancy is that the doctors require regular ultrasounds to check the baby's growth and progression. Today was fun because I got to share the experience with Scott's parents who happened to be in town for this appointment. Keaton even got to sneak a peak of his new sibling! Thankfully, the baby checked out just fine weighing in at almost 2 lbs and measuring over a foot from crown to rump! As for Mama, I'm still feeling as sick as I did at 8 weeks and getting increasingly more uncomfortable in my ever-changing body. But, I see the home stretch just ahead so I'm trying to stay positive. Seeing this beautiful miracle every 4 weeks really helps...



4 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

wow. That's amazing. Definitely a boy...

Melissa Batusic said...

I agree! Definitely looks like a boy! Yeah! A roommate for Jacob at Covenant :) He seriously has Keaton's nose. I love it! Thanks for sharing these awesome pics!

Mandi said...

Sorry you are still not feeling well, but...look at all that cuteness! Definitely could be a girl! :)

Brumbra Cathy said...

You knitted me in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.