Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Keaton Ray!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I can't believe how much you have changed our life in 2 years! It's difficult to remember what my life was like without you. You are the most amazing gift from God, and I love you so much! I thank God for you everyday.












Here are some things that I love about you at 2 years old:

-You have never met a stranger, and love to make new friends.

-Your favorite things to do: coloring with crayons, reading books, and playing with your cars and trains

-You let me know that you are awake every morning by making animal sounds. When I come get you, you tell me, "Mama, effant in bed!" or "Mama, lion in bed!"

-You love to go to "chuch."

-Even though you are the 4th grandchild on both sides of the family, you made up your own name for Grandma and you wuv both of your "Brumbras!"

-Your bath is the highlight of your evening routine, and you love to run around "nakey" afterwords...

- When we ask you your name, you say, "Teaton Ray" or if you are being really silly, you will answer, "Bubba" or "George."

-You love your family and especially all of your cousins!

-One of your favorite things to do is browse the grocery store, and you are hands down, the loudest person in the store. "look mama! cereal!" "look mama, elmo balloon!" "look mama, mananas!"

-You are a slave to the beat, and can't help but dance anytime you hear music playing.

-You still cannot count to ten or say your ABC's all the way through, but you have known the colors of the rainbow and the names of every character on Sesame Street since 18 months old.

-You love your "hot oosty-lala" every morning when you get up and after every nap. You countdown with the microwave and then say "it's ready, Mama!" when you hear it beep.

-You still love to rock at night before bed and have me sing to you. Your favorite songs are "Jesus loves the little children" which you call, "world song" and also "The B-I-B-L-E" which you call "blah blah song"

5 comments:

Mary Anderson said...

Keaton Ray is God's Gift to all of us!

I'm proud to be called "Brumbra!"

Aunt Jenny said...

This made me cry Ashley! He is so sweet and I just wish we could see him more. His cousins love him so!!! Happy Birthday sweet, sweet, boy.

brumbra Cathy said...

He is such a unique guy. I love him and can't wait to see him again. Hugs and kisses!!!!!!

Lisa Workman said...

WE LOVE OUR KRA!! Aunt Lisa

Meagan Dennison said...

George?