Friday, March 8, 2013

Open for Business

 I'm hanging my sign out today, folks. 
I know what you're thinking. 
Seriously, Ashley?
Here me out.

Everything about Arbonne happened in God's perfect timing for me. I learned about Arbonne when I was invited to a friend's party who had just become a consultant about a year ago. This was a time in my life when both of my parents (who are healthy-minded, active people) each had their own fairly serious health scares. This opened my eyes to the effect that stuff we put in and ON our body can really play a factor in our overall health. I was very impressed by Arbonne's commitment to botanically based ingredients and products that are free of any harmful chemicals, animal products or by-products, parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners... you get the picture. So, I decided to purchase a few of the products and immediately loved how my skin felt and looked. In the meantime, over a few months, I watched my friend (the Arbonne consultant) completely change after using Arbonne products consistently. Her countenance glowed, and I could tell that the products were bringing out her beauty from the inside, not covering up external flaws. Additionally, her exposure to the Arbonne business was making her a more confident person and allowed her to help support her family financially just by working her own hours and sharing awesome products with other women. I love being a stay at home mom and would not trade it for anything, but after almost 5 years of strictly volunteer work, I missed the feeling of also getting to contribute to our our family's bottom line. It would be so nice to have a little bit of financial freedom to do the things we WANTED to do and the freedom to give to people and causes that we really believed in. Plus, I was just feeling like a little challenge, y'know? So, I started doing a little bit of research on Arbonne as a company and I was equally impressed with the company as I was the products. They have a 30 year heritage of producing quality, high-standard products. But what’s more, I realized the company was filled people just like me! If they can do it, I can do it, right? I believe -hands down- that these are the best, safest, and most effective skin care and health and wellness products anywhere. I’m excited to represent Arbonne, not only because I get  to enjoy the products for myself, but I get to bless others with these amazing products as well.

Here's how you can help me: 
1) Pray for me: that I can be faithful to accomplish the goals I've set for myself, and that I can glorify God in the process.
2) If you have any friends that love Arbonne, but do not currently have a consultant, refer them to me!
3) Host a party for me: I'm going to be on the mainland for 8 weeks this summer! I'll be in the Greenville, SC/ Charlotte area from May 10-May 22 and Oklahoma/TX from May 22-July 3. I would love to come hang out with a few of your friends, pamper them with a facial, and share with them about Arbonne. (Bonus: you would get to buy products for up to 80% off!) 

I would also love to share samples and a product catalog with anyone who would be willing to try, as long as you'll use them and tell me what you think! I know you will fall in love with the products as I already have. 

Here are some my personal favorites:
RE9 Skincare System: believe me, your face will thank you.
FC5 Shower Set: made from the extracts of 5 fresh fruits and vegetables. It's like salad for your hair!
Makeup Primer:  Fills in all the pores and lines so you have a perfect canvas for applying makeup - your makeup stays on so much longer too! 
Protein Powder: 20 grams of protein per serving, soy free, gluten free, certified vegan - plus it tastes REALLY good. 
Before sun self-tanner with SPF 15:  great for getting  a little color on your legs with the bonus of sunscreen WITHOUT any streaking or nasty stinky chemicals. 
Hair Mask: One application, and my hair just OBEYS. It's so awesome.

Thanks to all the encouragement I've received from so many of you already.  
Mom, you are my biggest encourager and cheerleader - thank you! 

Now, don't everyone start ordering at once... :-)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I'll take one of everything!
God Bless!