Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby Karis

You guys know by now that I love playing with my camera! It's such a fun hobby for me, but believe it or not, I sometimes get tired of taking pictures of my own family (and they get tired of having their picture taken!).

I asked my good friend Jayme if I could come practice on her kids for a change. She just had a baby girl one week ago. I have no practice in photographing newborns, so it was a fun challenge for me.

Here are a few of my favorites!



Her name is Karis Nevaeh Rain which means "grace from heaven like rain" She's one of most beautiful newborns I've ever seen. Her features are perfect and so feminine!
we had so much fun with the Easter basket. I was surprised that she could fit in it! I always forget how TINY newborn babies are. So precious!

She has two very proud big brothers, Kai and Koen.
Sweet brother kisses!


Thank you Jayme for allowing me to practice on your family and spend time with your sweet new baby girl! I could not have had a more beautiful subject!

2 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

Ash, you are SSOOOO good!!!

Katie Henry said...

you are awesome Ashley!