Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 days of thanks: Day 15

Today, I'm thankful for the little conversations that make me laugh and scratch my head and keep my day interesting. 



In the car today, I witnessed a near accident right in front of me. 
I exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" 
Keaton: "What?! What is it?"
Me: "Those two cars almost had a wreck!" 
Keaton: "Oh, I thought you saw a centipede! Don't scare me like that, Mom!"

On our way into the gym, Keaton spied a another friend walking in front of us.
Keaton: "That girl ALWAYS comes to the gym when we do." 
Me: "Are you sure that's a girl?" 
Keaton: "Oh, yeah. She's actually a boy. She just looks like a girl, but she's really a boy."

Keaton: "MAARRRRK!!!"
Mark: "What, Bubba!" 
Keaton: "I was talking to mom."

3 comments:

Meg said...

out of the mouth of babes.

Melissa Batusic said...

I love it!!!

livinginthemidwest said...

Oh my! That made me laugh out loud. What a funny kid!