Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beach Playdate

Springtime in Hawaii means less rain and more play dates at the beach! 
Yesterday, we met our church playgroup at Lanikai for some fun in the sun. 
All the kids colaborated and worked very intently together on this sand pile project.
It got a little intense when Keaton and Ansley disagreed on correct method of sand-piling. :-)
Pretty girl. I'm quite certain that my son is the reason there is sand in her hair.

Another boy brought a beach-proof Lightning McQueen. That was all she wrote...
"I wonder how long until he realizes that I have his car?" 
I said it once, and I'll say it again. You just can't get cuter than a baby on the beach.
James takes a break from the rice cake to say, "Cheese!"
Erin and Lainey
They are moving to St. Louis in 3 weeks (sniff)
"I have these floaties on...maybe I can make it out to that island before mom catches me?" 

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

Ah, great times and great memories!