Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Ride

Check out our new wheels!












Call me a dork, I don't care. I am a SUCKER for minivans. I didn't realize how much I would miss our van (that we sold before we moved to Hawaii) until I didn't have it anymore. Automatic sliding doors are KEY... they make my life so much easier. Not to mention the remote liftgate, stow and go seating, cup holders galore...don't even get me going! :-) Anyway, we found a sweet deal on this Chrysler Town and Country last night at a dealership in Kailua. I'm so thrilled to rejoin the minivan club!














Keaton loves it too!

4 comments:

Mary Anderson said...

It looks great! Plenty of room for the new little one arriving soon!
Happy Trails to you!

Jenny said...

Fantastic! Welcome to the Town and Country club! I love mine! It looks like you have the new body style, different from ours. You will love the stow and go seating. We use it all of the time! I sure hope this works out for you! We have had no problems with ours.

cathy archambo said...

You soccer mom!!! Looks great.

Melissa Batusic said...

I'm jealous! I guess I'll join the club someday!