Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Keaton Kit

Tomorrow morning, we finally begin our "Hawaiian adventure." Our flight leaves Atlanta at 7:45a. We arrive in Hawaii at 2:30 Honolulu time which will be 8:30 according to our biological clock. Should make for a strange day for sure! Here's a picture of the "Keaton kit" that I put together for our trip tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what of all this stuff we really use and what was a waste of space.














I hope the next pictures I post will be in Hawaii!! Pray for us if you think about it tomorrow... we will need it!

2 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

Wow, Ash! Can you believe it?? Well, Meg and I are officially there on May 12! Can't wait. I'll be praying for you tomorrow! Love you!

Meagan Dennison said...

I will be praying for sure. I can't wait to get regular updates from you!!! We bought our tickets today, so I guess we'll be your first guests!!!