Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Excited...

With the craziness of the last couple of months, we have really not had much time to sit back and think, "Wow, we are moving to Hawaii!" Since we have never even been there to visit, my good friend Heather gave us a 2010 Hawaii travel guide to prepare us for our new adventure. For the first time last night, I started reading about the island of Oahu to familiarize myself before we land there on Wednesday...
"In terms of weather, no other Hawaiian island has it as fine as Oahu. Oahu enjoys a kind of perpetual late spring, with light trade winds and 82*F days almost year-round. In fact, the climate is supposed to be the best on the planet."

I can definitely handle that!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

me too! I can't wait to visit in less than 2 months! So, you better get yourself nice and acquainted with the island because I'm expecting a grand tour. :-)