Saturday, September 21, 2013

Three years old!

 I asked Mark (like I do every day before I smooch his cheeks), 
"Are you mama's baby?"
Now he answers, "No, I'm 3 now!"
3 is not a baby anymore.
3 is not a toddler.
3 is borderline "kid"
His birthday fell on Saturday this year, so we got have his party on his actual birthday.

Of course, Mark wanted to have a Star Wars pool party just like his Bubba.
my friend Brittney helped me make these cool light saber cupcakes!
Avery and Chloe
 


Lucas!
Will!
Baby Max!
Mark swimming with Chloe. He loves Chloe!
Shannon and Avery
Happy Birthday, Mark!
Family Pic!
 Lots of new gifts from our generous friends!
As you can see, Keaton is just as excited as Mark!
After his guests left, we took a dip in the jacuzzi! 
Mark is such a source of joy and laughter for our whole family. We are so blessed by our "baby" even though he's not a baby anymore! Love you Mark!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Geez...I thought you were announcing baby #3

livinginthemidwest said...

What? How can he be 3 already? I remember when you all got to Hawaii and he was still in utero. Crazy how time flies! What a handsome little guy!

Melissa Batusic said...

He is precious!

Meagan Dennison said...

I know this is crazy, but he looks so much like Jason in that first picture!
Time for #3!!!!!