Saturday, July 13, 2013

Random Oklahoma-ness


More pics from our fun trip home. As you can see, we spent most of the time just hanging out at home with the people we love! Thankfully, there much to keep my boys entertained in the country!

Helping out in Brumbra's garden. Mark loves his carrots!
Celebrating my Grandma Ruby's 94th birthday with 4 generations!
 "feels like 112*" HOT!
Which is why we spent lots of time in the pool!


I was very proud of myself for getting a pic of this hummingbird. They are so fast!

Plenty of gator rides with Uncle Jason and Adrian!
They baled hay while we were home, so the boys had fun climbing up on top of the big bales!
Pinterest idea: using bottles as big bubble blowers. Say THAT 5 times fast.

It worked great!

As usual, Mark helping out in the kitchen. I'm starting to hope maybe one day his help might actually be "helpful!" Maybe he'll cook for the family soon... that would be nice.
Serious blackmail material
My mom's beautiful garden!
mornings are beautiful in OK!
Dirty feet in pajamas. This is how we roll...

This is what happens when we try to skip Mark's nap...
Star Wars Angry Birds - Mark "Good Job Bubba!"


a picnic with Brumbra and her boys!
last day with the cousins. Oh, how we miss them! Are they not the picture of fun with their happy faces and skinned knees?
 It's always so hard to say goodbye, but I'm comforted knowing that my boys will have such wonderful memories of the summers they spent on the farm in OK!

No comments: