Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daddy's home

I mentioned that Scott was gone for 2 full weeks!!?? We were so thankful to get Daddy came home on Saturday. We missed him terribly. I don't normally do well by myself. I do weird things like sleep with the lights on, stay up late watching shows like "The History of Licorice," put Keaton to sleep in my bed to "protect" me, lock the door to our lanai (which is 3 stories up). I tried to stay as busy as possible while he was gone. We took advantage of having the car everyday and visited places we don't often get to go during the week like the zoo, discovery "buseum" (as Keaton calls it), parks on the other side of town, Wal-mart (okay, that was mainly for me). We ate a lot of popcorn and macaroni for dinner. But, we made it by without him somehow. 


Here's some of the cool stuff Scott got to see while he was "working"












He also made a trip to Charlotte to surprise his family and celebrate Caroline's 7th birthday. They had her party at Chuck e Cheese. Sniff sniff. Keaton would have loved that. Wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday, Caroline!




Look at that Liebler cousin! Any day now...




Sorry, but way too many blog posts have gone by without a picture of my baby. Bear with me here. I cannot help myself. 


"Help! I think my mom has a camera literally attached to her hand!"

2 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

I bet you just eat Mark up all day! He is so sweet!
Glad Scott is back! And glad he was able to visit his family!

Mary Anderson said...

We loved being with Scott! Of course, the weekend would of been complete with you and the boys! Wish Keaton could of been there to play with his cousins! Mark is darling!