Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4 weeks

Wow, how could it be that Mark is already 4 weeks old? He is such a cutie, and I can't get enough of snuggling and kissing on him and soaking in all those newborn noises. In the past couple of weeks, he's woken up and started to show us his personality a little bit. So far, he really loves eating, sleeping, and pooping - and that's about it. He's happy in the morning and tends to cry alot between the hours of 5pm and 8pm (just like his big brother used to). He loves to be held and really hates riding in his car seat.

























Keaton loves baby Mark most of the time. He cuddles up to him and says things like, "I love my baby bwother!" or "Baby Mark is so cute!!" or "He's my little Marky!" There are times when he wants my undivided attention when he will kindly tell me "Mama, pwease don't hold the baby." or "Mama, pwease put him in the swing." In general, though, Keaton seems to have adjusted well to being the big bwother.

Mark's first trip to the pool
















First trip to the beach







Bathtime!

4 comments:

Mary Anderson said...

One Precious Boy! Wish I could give him some good Grammie loving! He needs to be on your top portion of House of Anderson. I know that's work that takes time!

Lisa Workman said...

Two beautiful boys! Can't wait to hold my new nephew! Aunt Lisa

Melissa Batusic said...

He is SO cute! Glad you all are adjusting well :)

livinginthemidwest said...

4 weeks already? What a cutie! Glad you all are adjusting so well to a new little one.