Monday, August 10, 2009

Dynamite!

We returned from the beach a day early because we would not miss the chance to celebrate the opening of the Brenda Lee exhibit at the Hall of Fame! Scott's family came to Nashville for the occasion as well. On Saturday, we all were able to attend a special interview that Scott conducted with Brenda Lee for a packed audience in the Ford Theater. The event was so popular that they had to turn people away due to fire code regulations! I have to brag a little on my hubby - the exhibit is phenomenal! We are so proud of him and this amazing accomplishment.


Scott with Brenda and his parents at a cocktail reception for the exhibit opening on Thursday night (I had to miss this - sniff)














Scott introducing Brenda Lee, "Little Miss Dynamite"














Scott did such an incredible job with this interview, and Brenda was hilarious! It was recorded and should be available to watch on the Hall of Fame's website eventually- I'll be sure to post a link when I get it.














And I finally get to meet her! She posed for a picture with my family during her autograph signing after the program.

7 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

That is so awesome! Next time he's in charge of one again, we want to come up and see it all happen! Love you guys!

bobw said...

so cool! good job scott. now, on to the Bela Fleck exhibit, right?

Mary Anderson said...

Words can't express how proud we are of our Son!

Anonymous said...

As a friend of Brenda's I was at these events and got to talk with Scott. He did a great job all-around!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you to Scott for putting together such a wonderful exhibit for Brenda. As a friend of Brenda's I know how delighted she was with it. I got to meet Scott's mom there at the reception and again on Saturday. I hope they will use part of the exhibit as a permanent showcase for Brenda after the 10 month run.

Jenny said...

I am so proud of the hard work Scott did - I am so sad that I missed the event but can't wait till we can come see the exhibit!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Scott! The Krieg's are so proud of you!