Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Keaton Update













Keaton has changed so much in the last month! Here's what's new in the world of K-Ray:
  • No more baby food - he is 100% on table food now. His favorite foods are oranges, goldfish, hot dogs, quesadillas, peas, and cheese, but he pretty much devours everything I put in front of him. I'm so thankful that he is a good eater!
  • He is still crawling (see video below) and starting to pull up
  • Waving bye bye and hello
  • Words: "Mama" "Dada" "Didi" (kitty) "Shhh" (goldfish)
  • 5 teeth now!
I can really tell he is understanding much more than I give him credit for as well. He smiles when I mention certain foods or books, looks at the ground when I talk about the kitty, looks at the front door when I say "where's Daddy?" and puts his head on my chest when he sees the nursery doors at church. I've already had to start the spell-talking - especially when talking about C-O-O-K-I-E-S!

Here's an update on Keaton's crawling skills. He is still scooting around on his belly, but he is much faster now!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our boy!

Grammie & Papa

Anonymous said...

hi! Hope to see you soon! Laura